Anyone who is familiar with me in real life, and even just on the internet, knows I am rather an odd duck. I like to melt Peeps, I want to collect certain skulls*, and I own voodoo dolls. Those are a few of my Sithy likes. I’m sure I am not the only one with a like of melting Peeps around here, though the other stuff is questionable.
Look, I am not the only weirdo on the planet.
Anyway, one of my new wants is a shelf of my favorite peeps. The best booze is top shelf, and I figure the best people should be, too. Your mileage may vary, but these are my favorite shelf sitters.
- Ed Sheeran– I can sit and just look at that beautiful red hair and listen to that beautiful voice forever.
- Politibunny– I really don’t have to explain this one. She is just amazing.
- Bruce Willis– those green eyes and shiny pate for the win.
- Jun Tanaka— Of all the chefs that have appeared on Chopped, he is still my favorite.
- Nicole Russell— Wonderful writer at The Federalist, covering the everyday and making it awesome.
- Dan Joseph— The absolute BEST Man on the Street snark, evah.
- Lara Spencer– Talk about design on a dime, she is the queen of the flea market flip.
- Jay Caruso— Politics and the art of sarcasm, occasionally with a side order of groovy music.
These are just a few of the many I wish to put on my shelf. Now, some of y’all may think I have secret fantasies involving some of these personalities. Rest assured I do not. I just want them up on a shelf where I can just admire them. That’s it. I don’t ask for much. But just in case men show up with a white jacket for me, make sure someone arranges for Twitter access in my padded cell, m’kay?😉
*No, not really. I just like to map skulls anthropologically. Sheesh…