These are some of the things that I have learned this past week:
- Never “taste” anything you find on the kitchen island that you have not placed there yourself. That is the current site of home experiments.
- Searching pockets will not only yield loose change, gum, and paperclips, but also notes full of chemical equations and logical fallacies. Save those.
- Always wear your glasses, even when you don’t think you need them. Screaming for your son to kill the massive spider you spied under the endtable is all well and good, until he explains it is a bit of fuzz from the dog’s toy.
- Boredom can lead to shopping. And chemical failings, but mostly shopping.
- The amount of cleaning you do is inversely proportional to the amount of visitors you receive. This means I should keep the house a mess if I want company coming by.
- You only notice the amount of cookies in the pantry when you decide to give up snacking.
- The same goes for liquor.
This concludes this week’s Extreme Wrap-Up: Aggie Losing Her Marbles Edition™. Hope y’all are enjoying your weekend!!