A while back I challenged y’all to post some of your favorite things. That was not only fun, but also gave us an opportunity to get to know one another across the interwebtubenets. But there are always two sides to every coin, right? And so, I challenge you yet again. This time, to post the things you like least, or hate, or pet peeves, or whatever you like to call them. Here are my Top Ten of Things I Really Do Not Like™:
- People with a shopping cart full of groceries in the 10 items or less lane. No explanations necessary.
- Left lane vigilantes. It is not their job to dictate how fast I can go. If I want a ticket I will by God earn it!
- Talking on cellphones while driving a vehicle.
- History months.
- Gum smacking. If you want to imitate a cow, do it out in the field.
- Zero tolerance policies.
- Airing of dirty laundry on social media sites. I do NOT need to know how about your love life. Or lack thereof.
- Cajun food. STOP JUDGING ME!! It tastes like dirt to me.
- Hair in my shirt. It drives me totally nuts.
- Celebrity endorsements. I don’t trust someone who acts for a living.
So there you have it. My list of things I hate. Feel free to do a list at your site or social website and leave a link to it in the comments. I am sure that I can always add to mine.
For an easy going person, I sure have a lot of issues 😀