No Thanksgiving is ever the same in our family. But here are some things I learned this time around:
- My family prefers apple pies over cherry or pumpkin. They are heretics.
- Baking the turkey in an oven bag is a lifesaver.
- A turkey STILL only has two drumsticks, so do a lottery next time to determine who gets them.
- Avoiding the “What the hell is that supposed to mean??” question will make for a very peaceful day.
- It is perfectly acceptable to lay about in a comatose state. It is also acceptable to rise from comatose state to get more food to further enhance the comatose state.
I hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now I am off to the mall with the girls.
Prayers are welcome 😉